I’m thinking about buying a Bradley Smoker is it worth the money investing in one.

Started by Army_flea, January 13, 2019, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army_flea

Yes you right my father-law bought one of those Boss pellet grills and the meat didn't really have a Smokey flavor at all.  I want the meat to have a good Smokey flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMB

Quote from: Army_flea on January 28, 2019, 05:27:03 AM
Yes you right my father-law bought one of those Boss pellet grills and the meat didn't really have a Smokey flavor at all.  I want the meat to have a good Smokey flavor.

Buy an A-Mazing smoking tube. It will; add a lot of smoke flavor to you cooks.  I have 5 different sizes

https://www.amazenproducts.com/

Tell Todd Tommy sent ya'  ;D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Roget

Quote from: TMB on January 28, 2019, 05:35:37 AM
Quote from: Army_flea on January 28, 2019, 05:27:03 AM

Buy an A-Mazing smoking tube. It will; add a lot of smoke flavor to you cooks.  I have 5 different sizes

https://www.amazenproducts.com/

Tell Todd Tommy sent ya'  ;D

Tommy is right about the A-Maze-N smoking tube.
Like Habs, I have a GMG Jim Bowie. Unlike Habs, get enough smoke from mine. Not as much as from my Bradley but enough to suit me.
I will however put in my A-Maze-N tube if I want a heavy smoke.
YCDBSOYA

Habanero Smoker

When using the GMG I will often use the 12" tube, they provide a little flavor, but not much. I guess the amount of flavor it provides is subjective to one's taste.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Roget

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on January 28, 2019, 01:15:30 PM

When using the GMG I will often use the 12" tube, they provide a little flavor, but not much. I guess the amount of flavor it provides is subjective to one's taste.

I like the taste of the smoke from my Bradley better than any pellet flavor I have used.
I wish they could get that good flavor in a pellet. ;)
YCDBSOYA

TMB

Quote from: Roget on January 29, 2019, 08:08:24 AM

I like the taste of the smoke from my Bradley better than any pellet flavor I have used.
That's hard to do for sure.  Thankfuly Kimmie like a lite smoke flavor so she can't tell and difference  ;D ;D

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Roget on January 29, 2019, 08:08:24 AM

The Bradley is my second overall best smoke flavor, and I still always cook my pork butts fully in the Bradley. I can't duplicate the flavor I get on pork butts cooked/smoked in a Bradley than I get from cooking and smoking by other means. But for barbecue, my favorite smoke flavor comes from charcoal and wood chunks.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Army_flea

Is the Boss stand up pellet smoker a good buy or no?

TMB

Army_flea

My family usually has a ribs smoking competition every September and I'm trying to get the best smoker for the money and works good.  I will also be smoking other stuff as well but mainly ribs.

TwistedSanity

Army,

The Bradley does a good job on ribs. Will also do a good job on any meat that is cooked low and slow and where tight temperature control, such as snack sticks,  don't matter.

Army_flea

I wonder when Bradley will bring out a newer model or update the models they have. ?

TMB

Quote from: Army_flea on February 05, 2019, 06:19:44 PM
I wonder when Bradley will bring out a newer model or update the models they have. ?

I don't see them doing anything "BIG" anytime soon.  Their line up needs updating but they seen to let the line up go as is  :(

Army_flea

Green Mountain has some new ones coming out in March.  The new ones they got coming out looks pretty nice.

Army_flea

Well I finally picked out and purchased a pellet smoker grill.  Thanks everyone for the help!!! Here's what I got.