Bradley BS1019 Professional Grade Smoker

Started by Bradley (Head Office), March 12, 2019, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Bradley has a brochure you can download, but no manual as of yet. I downloaded the brochure a couple of days back, and the brochure states you can set the temperature from 5 - 100º C / 41 - 212º F. But there is no explanation on how to achieve those low temperature, since you cannot detach the generator. That will probably be explained in the manual, but the only way I can see this is adding ice to the cabinet, or maybe the area where the bisquette burner is located is insulated from the interior cabinet.

Bradley Smoker BS1019 Brochure

Looking more closely at the brochure, it states the smoker internal operating temperature range is 30 - 160º C / 86 - 300º F, so it looks like you will need to put ice in the cabinet to ensure the temperature stays below 90°F.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Edward176

Thanks for the info Hab, I've been looking on line and Bradley sight for information on this smoker to no avail. Just the usual sales and generic info.

GusRobin

went to Kitchen Window website. They show it for $799.99 but out of stock.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

henninge

manxman

It will be very interesting to see how this performs, how it can be utilised for cold smoking and overall reliability?

On this side of the pond Bradley UK seem to be indicating a 2020 release date but with no info exactly when?
Manxman

henninge

It is now called the "BRADLEY PROFESSIONAL P10 5 RACK 1000W FOOD SMOKER"

https://www.bradleysmoker.com/product/2019-digital-6-rack-smoker/#additional_information

and there is still no confirmed anything. Happy Holidays!

Habanero Smoker

Thanks for the update.

Also they now have the manual online, but some updating still needs to be done. The manual still refers to it as the BS1019. It seems a direct link to the manual cannot be posted. But you can get to it from the link henninge posted. The manual claims it can cold smoke, and recommends using ice to keep the cabinet temperature down.

Very unusual how they are handling this roll out. It's got to be hurting their current sales. There must be a lot of people holding off buying a Bradley until they can see what the new model can do.

Happy Holidays to you, also.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Toker

Big thanks habs for waking me up about the release of the owner manual. It must have been released really not so long ago because I looked really often and it wasn't there last time I checked.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Toker on December 12, 2019, 10:49:29 AM
Big thanks habs for waking me up about the release of the owner manual. It must have been released really not so long ago because I looked really often and it wasn't there last time I checked.

You're welcome. I skimmed through, but will read it more closely later.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

TedEbear

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.

henninge

So..... I read the manual. Did i see that bluetooth has been removed? Did I read that right? If this is the case - I really don't think it should be advertised as "SMART" Just mho. What is being advertised as smart is really not that smart in 2020. Anyone get an updated ETA?

Toker

Gafala

Quote from: Toker on January 03, 2020, 04:24:52 PM
No, still there.
It could be they are saying SMART because it has Blue tooth.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

TedEbear