Started by Bill-in-California, April 19, 2019, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill-in-California

Hi there, I am a new member and thank you for letting me in. Originally from Norway, used to cold smoked salmon and herring, and warm smoked mackeral. Now I live in California.

Sadly, because of the verification and impossible to read letters I doubt that I will use the forum. I'll be glad if I can post this.

Bill

dubob

Quote from: Bill-in-California on April 19, 2019, 11:58:30 AM
Hi there, I am a new member and thank you for letting me in. Originally from Norway, used to cold smoked salmon and herring, and warm smoked mackeral. Now I live in California.

Sadly, because of the verification and impossible to read letters I doubt that I will use the forum. I'll be glad if I can post this.

Bill
No clue what the underlined above is all about, but your first post is posted just fine.  Welcome to the forums.  Great stuff to be found here. 
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 77 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men don't ask permission to bear arms." ― Glen Aldrich
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ― Dr. Seuss

Edward176

Hello and Welcome to the Forum Bill-in-California

manxman

Welcome to the forum Bill. Smoked salmon, herring and mackerel .... man after my own heart, these items have always made up a good proportion of my smoking. 
Manxman