First time owner and new to this forum

Started by Wpgsmokin, April 16, 2019, 07:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wpgsmokin

Hello, All.

We purchased our smart smoker in December 2018 and because of Winnipeg's cold winters, only seasoned the unit this past weekend.  Seemed to work OK.

One question; I wasn't able to set the smoking time or temperature.  At several attempts, despite entering various temps/times, the unit kept defaulting to 9 hrs, 40 minutes. 

Any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong?  Thx.  Luanne

dubob

Welcome to the Bradley Forums.  You have just entered the remarkable world of delicious smoked meats.   :)

You should probably call Bradley and ask themabout your problem.  They are your best bet for getting a fast and correct answer to your problem. 
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 77 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men don't ask permission to bear arms." ― Glen Aldrich
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ― Dr. Seuss

Edward176

Greetings and welcome to the Forum Wpgsmokin from another smoker from Winnipeg. 

_Bear_

Welcome to the forum from Medicine Hat Alberta
Bradly Digital 6 rack smoker
Bradley Propane Smoker
The Big Easy
Broil King gas BBQ
"Cant hurt it, it's already dead"

rnmac

theDon

Did you get your issue sorted?  The times are all 4 digits, so you need to start with a zero as the maximum time is 9:40 according to my smoker.  Unless mine is faulty too....  If you want 4 hours of cooking you need to type in 0400.