Cleaning the Bisquette Burner Surface

Started by aha638, August 30, 2006, 09:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

QuoteGoing out on a limb here, but guessing there is more friction between a bisquette and a rough surface than there is between a bisquette and a smooth surface

Do I detect a tongue firmly in cheek here Tom?  ;)

Now about  heat conduction............... ??  ;D ;D

It wasn't funny at the time icerat4 but that was the telling off I got about the washing!!  ;) I can kinda see the funny side now AND there was only a bit of poetic licence in my description!! :-[

Its the soak and dishwasher approach for me!!
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

I have a power washer and never thought of using it for that purpose. I have plenty of lawn, so that is going to be my preferred method of cleaning.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

IKnowWood

I have used Bubba-pucks of course and every few times looking in I use a light small sanding drum on a cordless drill.  Light taps and its good enough.  Followed bu about 90 PSI air blower to get dust and any sawdust.  nice and quick. 

As for the the racks.  light few minutes soak and rub and in the machine.  The V-drip tray is more soaking and more rubing before going into ther machine.  Good enough.  As for Water Pan and lower pan, I have many of spares of those for replacing liquid and using in the Fridge Rack (used as a transprort rack).
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes