Ismoke App

Started by kevbaxter23, June 02, 2019, 10:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevbaxter23

I bought my Bradley ISmart Smoker  A couple years ago and it works great.  At time, I partially bought it because of being able to monitor things your smartphone.  Of course After I bought it, I found out mypixel phone was not  compatible. I am afraid my phone to in Samsung Galaxy S10+.  I'm wondering if I am finally going to be able to use the full functionality of my smoker?!?!  Does anybody have any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Toker

I was in the same boat than you and my easy fix was to buy iOS device.

Habanero Smoker

I don't follow the ISmoke so don't know much about it. I would give Bradley a call. They do have an android version of the app, but the reviews are terrible; so I'm figuring it will once they fix the bugs in that app.

If you have an old iPhone 5 or later model or can get your hands on one, you could use that type of device. With that you could probably run the iSmoke. When I upgraded my iPhone, I kept my old iPhone 5, because it could still connect to my network WIFI and Bluetooth devices. So I use my old phone to control my pellet grill.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Toker

Habs , I even use it with my old iPod touch 6 just to tell you.

kevbaxter23

I may just use my iPad, but it's supposed to be android compatible.  A phone is much easier to carry around than an ipad though

Toker

A friend of mine reported that the android Samsung galaxy PLUS works with it but the NON PLUS doesn't. All I know is that galaxy grand prime doesn't.

kevbaxter23

Ok...thanks