Pork sholder

Started by _Bear_, June 17, 2019, 01:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Bear_

The proverbial money shot lol. Dipping sauce on the bun, fresh cut onions, dipping sauce drizzled all over the meat and smoked medium cheddar cheese to top it all off. Before I get comments about coleslaw, I am allergic to cabbage unfortunately, and I don't need a hazmat team showing up at my door lol

Bradly Digital 6 rack smoker
Bradley Propane Smoker
The Big Easy
Broil King gas BBQ
"Cant hurt it, it's already dead"

Ka Honu

Quote from: _Bear_ on June 19, 2019, 11:07:43 AM... Before I get comments about coleslaw, I am allergic to cabbage unfortunately, and I don't need a hazmat team showing up at my door lol

Since I really need the "whole experience," please make the slaw anyway and send it with my serving of the pork and other sides. Thanks.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Ka Honu on June 19, 2019, 11:43:34 AM
Quote from: _Bear_ on June 19, 2019, 11:07:43 AM... Before I get comments about coleslaw, I am allergic to cabbage unfortunately, and I don't need a hazmat team showing up at my door lol

Since I really need the "whole experience," please make the slaw anyway and send it with my serving of the pork and other sides. Thanks.

I second that. Or maybe make some slaw from broccoli or fennel.  :)

Great looking pulled pork.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

watchdog56

Edward176

Looks really good Bear, thanks for posting pics.

_Bear_

Thanks everyone, It was really good. Next time I need to do 2 or 3 of them, it was all gone in one sitting lol
Bradly Digital 6 rack smoker
Bradley Propane Smoker
The Big Easy
Broil King gas BBQ
"Cant hurt it, it's already dead"