Author Topic: New Bradley Professional Smoker: Dimensions? Electronics?  (Read 140 times)

Offline jebjr

New Bradley Professional Smoker: Dimensions? Electronics?
« on: August 03, 2019, 10:16:46 am »
Hi Ya'll from Colorado Here!
For years I've owned the original Bradley and loved it! Around 4 to 5 years ago I upgraded to the digital smoker and love it! But now some of the digital numbers are partial or almost gone and getting hard to read.

2 Questions:
  What are the outside dimensions? My smoking shed is a 2-door wide but shallow rubbermaid shed I built on wheels, installed dryer ductwork and a curved metal vent on top and a shelf inside for the smoker and accessories. I installed an RV cord door that I can open and close the flap for the extension cord. Rainstorms or  snow storms or outside temps. don't stop me from smoking. I just want to make sure it fits my shed.

Is the Professional Smoker using the same electronics/hardware as the Smart Digital Smoker? Iv'e read a lot of bad reviews and problems on this site and the Cabela's site.

Thanks,
John... 

Offline jebjr

Re: New Bradley Professional Smoker: Dimensions? Electronics?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 02:05:40 pm »
Also... Could someone send me specific instructions on how to send pics to my account so that I can show-off my cool set-up?