Author Topic: Hello from Vancouver Island  (Read 63 times)

Offline Elfremi

Hello from Vancouver Island
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:55:38 am »
Just wanted to say hello from Vancouver Island. I've actually been a member of the forum for a couple of weeks now, but figure it's time to say hi. I've owned a Bradley 4 rack digital smoker for over 8 years. I've recently been doing some mods to my smoker to improve its performance, though during my modding I noticed a major issue with the top left corner of my door seal. I did a temp fix by using some silicone but did order a new seal. If the price isn't more than what's listed on this company's website, I'll share the company info here so any other Canadians in need of a new door seal for their Bradley don't have to pay an arm and a leg for the part plus shipping. 

At some point, I'll get around to sharing my PID controller box. Have a simple question that someone here might be able to answer, but it's late, so it will wait for another time in another post/existing thread.

Cheers!
Enjoy your next cook!

Offline dubob

Re: Hello from Vancouver Island
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 06:52:34 am »
Welcome Sir!   :)
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 77 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline Edward176

Re: Hello from Vancouver Island
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 08:37:06 am »
Welcome to the Forum Elfremi from Winnipeg.