Replacement racks?

Started by smashraj84, November 02, 2019, 12:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smashraj84

Hi all - So I bought my digital 4 rack in 2008.  Due to some circumstances, it's been in my parents heated garage, covered since 2011.  I just got it back this week. Turned it on, everything seems to be working as expected.  Only thing is, I couldn't find 3 of the racks.  I looked online and the replacement racks (sku: bt4xr) are sold out everywhere or like $100.  Anyone have a website I can buy them from or suggestions on another rack that would fit?  Thanks in advance.  Looking to get back into this hobby!

Habanero Smoker

Try changing your search to "Bradley smoker racks". I don't know your location, but if you live in the States there are plenty of sites that have them in stock. For example Cabela's has a set of four for $50.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

smashraj84

You beat me to it.  Was just about to post that I found it in stock on Cabelas website.  Thanks!

Habanero Smoker

I checked several other sites and in the States, most places are on backorder. I wonder why there is a shortage?

I
         don't
                   inhale.

dubob

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on November 03, 2019, 03:04:21 AM
I checked several other sites and in the States, most places are on backorder. I wonder why there is a shortage?
Waiting for the ship from China to come in maybe?   ;)
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 77 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men don't ask permission to bear arms." ― Glen Aldrich
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ― Dr. Seuss

Gafala

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Habanero Smoker

Those are jerky racks. They seem to be more readily available. Most of the sites that have them in stock at a reasonable price are the Canadian sites.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Gafala

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Habanero Smoker

That looks like a good price.

I
         don't
                   inhale.