It’s ALIVE !!!!

Started by Boxy613, April 23, 2020, 07:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boxy613

After fighting with my original smoker for a few weeks in lock down, and reading all he great info here, I ordered an InkBird ITC308, took all of the Bradley wiring out of the smoker box And re-wired the heating element direct to a short piece of an exterior extension cord. Spent a few minutes running through the set-up and BOOM, we are ready for the weekend. All that's left is to clean up the temp probe cord. Thanks again for all the help. I'd upload a couple of pics but I can't seem to find the icon.

Edward176

Sounds good and interesting there Boxy613, I'm a little intrigued with your modification so pics would be great and helpful.

TedEbear

To post pics on here you need to host them on another site and post the link to each one. The icon to insert an image is in the second row on the far left of your reply window.

Best Free Image Hosting Sites Guide For 2020

aladd6

This looks like an interesting option, Been working on my original lately also. Please share pics! Thanks!

wilcox

Quote from: Boxy613 on April 23, 2020, 07:00:03 AM
After fighting with my original smoker for a few weeks in lock down, and reading all he great info here, I ordered an InkBird ITC308, took all of the Bradley wiring out of the smoker box And re-wired the heating element direct to a short piece of an exterior extension cord. Spent a few minutes running through the set-up and BOOM, we are ready for the weekend. All that's left is to clean up the temp probe cord. Thanks again for all the help. I'd upload a couple of pics but I can't seem to find the icon.
Wow, this sounds really interesting. I'd like to see the pictures and try it myself!