Bradley Smoker Father's Day Sale - US Site

Started by Habanero Smoker, June 06, 2020, 01:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

I was waiting for someone else to post this, but no one has - so here it is.

Since last Thursday, on the Bradley US site they are having a Up To 30% off sale on their smokers. The Bradley Smoker Professional P10is 10%; that is an $85 savings. Free shipping on all orders over $100. This is a limited time sale, but I can't find when the sale ends.

Edited to correct errors in original posting.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manfromplaid

I don't see a end date on the Canadian site ether. and also not mentioned is the photo contest to win a new p10

TedEbear

Looking at the regular price of the P10 on the Bradley site it is $849.99.  30% off that would bring it down to $594.99.  $85 savings is only 10% off the regular price.

Their current price is $764.99 (10% off regular price).

manxman

Somehow I ended up on the US and Canada Bradley.com emailing list and received the "up to 30% off" offer and the chance to enter the win a P10 competition, unfortunately there are no such offers on this side of the pond so it will be the usual t shirts and cards for me come Father's Day! ;) ::)
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: TedEbear on June 06, 2020, 06:41:55 PM
Looking at the regular price of the P10 on the Bradley site it is $849.99.  30% off that would bring it down to $594.99.  $85 savings is only 10% off the regular price.

Their current price is $764.99 (10% off regular price).

You're right. The email link I got took me to a page to announce the Father's Day Special. I just reread it and it stated "Up To 30% Off". So the the Bradley Smoker Professional P10 is at 10% discount. I'm will edit the original posting. Though I have an excuse for the mistake. ::) Recently I was able to find some spare ribs at a BJ's. I smoke/cooked them yesterday, and they were resting while I was writing my post. I was in too much of a hurry to get back to my ribs.  :P

Manxman and Manfromplaid;

I don't see any information about the contest. Bradley must have different offers for different regions.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

manxman

At the bottom of the "up to 30% off" email I got was a comment saying don't forget the catalogue picture contest is still open and to enter send a picture of you with your BS to [email protected] to get a $20 discount coupon and the chance to win a P10.

Sadly I am ineligible, wouldn't mind the opportunity to have a play with the P10 but at £899 I won't be investing in one any time soon!  ;) But to those on the other side of the pond that do enter good luck! :)

Perhaps surprising Bradley didn't advertise the Father's Day promotion and win a P10 contest on the forum?
Manxman

manfromplaid

I first heard of the photo contest in a e-mail I get from Bradley digital marketing. its worth while sending a pic. not much needed .. send photo to [email protected]

Habanero Smoker

I do remember an earlier email about the contest, and now see it in the current email. Maybe I'll dig out my Bradley hat and do a pose.  :)

I'm also surprised that they didn't list it on this forum. I'm sure they announced it on their Facebook page. One of these days I may get a Facebook account. ::)

I have to agree, £899 for a smoker that still has it limitations, and not setup for cold smoking; is a lot.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

manxman

QuoteMaybe I'll dig out my Bradley hat and do a pose.  :)

Go for it Habs, you deserve to win the P10 after all the assistance you have given people here on the forum!  ;)
Manxman

Edward176

Maybe I'll dig out my Bradley hat and do a pose.  :)
Go For it Habs, you deserve to win the P10 after all the assistance you have given people here on the forum!  ;)

I agree and second that :)

Habanero Smoker

I don't know if I deserve it, but it would be nice to win one.  ;D ;D ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.