E error in new digital 6 rack

Started by Beegle83, August 08, 2020, 06:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beegle83

I just bought the digital 6 rack and the pucks will not load. The shuttle that they sit on and pushes them only jiggles in the beginning when you turn it on then no more. E error occurs removed cover to look for this micro switch that everyone speaks of and this model seems to have a black C shaped sensor that a small arm passes through to work. I'm thinking the motor in general is shot any ideas?

Habanero Smoker

Hi Beegle83;

Welcome to the forum.

I recently learned that the newer models have an infrared sensor that is contained in that C shape block, that has replaced the micro switch. It could be the motor, and/or it could be something  obstructing the movement of the arm and/or shuttle. If it is still under warranty contact Bradley customer service. During Covid times email is the only way to contact them. In the meantime check to see if anything is obstruction the movement of the arm or the shuttle.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

waynerto

I had the same problem as the OP and the problem is that I pushed the tube down too far and was blocking the bisquettes from feeding.  Try pulling the tube out a bit.

Beegle83

It was the motor I checked all the common issues first, contact Bradley and they made things right immediatley!

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)