Bradley Smoke Generator on another brand box

Started by Mitchell N, November 07, 2020, 03:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitchell N

Has anyone looked into putting the smoke generator on another brand smoker?  I love the Bradley smoke generator and the flavor, but am getting tired of tweaking and repairing - I just finished repairing my door, barely a year old.  I cannot complain too much considering the cost, but I am very reluctant about spending money on a more expensive Bradley, like the new Pro model.

If there is a sturdy smoker that I could mount the smoke generator on? That might be an answer to my struggles with quality.

rexster

One of the Masterbuilt electric smokers might fit the bill
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

coopergetready

Hi,

I second Masterbuilt. I've a Masterbuilt MES145S and planning to make a custom build as well. You may also search for some feedback about these smokers on the bbq-brethren forum. 

Any progress, anyway?

TedEbear

What type of tweaking and repairing are you doing to it?  I have an original Bradley that I bought about 10 years ago.  The door was falling off, the bottom faceplate with the slide temp control was all broken and a few other things.  I was about to toss it in the trash and then I read about some mods to fix most of what was wrong.  I did all that and now it works great and looks pretty good once again, too.  No need for me to get a replacement.