LCD Display issues

Started by JamesCBlair, September 05, 2020, 10:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesCBlair

After only a year or two my LCD display on my 4 rack digital Bradley smoker is damaged and numbers do not display properly.  I have contacted customer support and they have told me I have to purchase a new smoke generator as they do not make the one currently on the unit.  They have said the problem is caused by moisture and that the generator should be brought indoors between every use.  Nowhere in any of the literature or on their website does it instruct to do this.  I feel it is unacceptable for Bradley to now charge me for their negligence and failure to include such an important piece of information. 

I love the smoker and have been happy with Bradley products overall, this is not a rant slamming Bradley but I wonder if anyone else has had similar issues or experiences.  These smokers are not cheap and to spend another $200ish to replace a component after 2 years is not cool.

James

Habanero Smoker

Hi JamesCBlair;

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to read about your situation, and you frustration is understandable.

On my end I've never experienced this type of response from Bradley, but all my issues (so far) with my smokers have happened while the smoker was still under warranty.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)