Greetings from Poland!

Started by m4ayhem, November 01, 2020, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m4ayhem

Hi All,
My name is Piotr (Peter  :) ) and I am glad to join the Bradley community.

Currently using digital 4 rack (directly imported from USA. at that time there was no distribution channel in Poland), however since the smoke meats from me are very welcome by neighboors & family I am considering to buy another Smoker, 6 racks this time.

I will use the forum mostly to find out new recipes & technical stuff about modification, as I am planning to move my smoker to cellar.

Nice to e-meet you all  ;)

Habanero Smoker

Hi Peter;

Welcome to the forum.

Bradley does have a distribution for Europe that is located in the U.K. You may want to search that out.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

m4ayhem

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on November 01, 2020, 01:06:52 PM
Bradley does have a distribution for Europe that is located in the U.K. You may want to search that out.

Dear Habanero,
Thanks!

Well, now they do have a distributor for EU located in the UK, however at the time of my purchase they didn't.
It was couple years ago  :)

manxman

Welcome to the forum Peter.

A company called Grakka have been the UK agents for a good while now but have expanded their cover to other EU countries in recent years.

They generally provide a very good service although like many companies have struggled somewhat over the past few months, they also have distribution centres in the Netherlands and France which may help?

Grakka's website has a lot of information and it may be worth contacting them, do Amazon Poland sell Bradley Smokers?  :)
Manxman

m4ayhem

Quote from: manxman on November 01, 2020, 11:27:42 PM

Grakka's website has a lot of information and it may be worth contacting them, do Amazon Poland sell Bradley Smokers?  :)

Obviously.. No idea.
Generally Amazon is not popular in Poland.

Probably I will buy 6racks from local distributor in Poland due to warranty issue in case of any damage.

Edward176

Pozdrawiam Poitr i witamy na forum. :)  (Welcome to the Forum Piotr)

m4ayhem

Quote from: Edward176 on November 08, 2020, 02:28:03 PM

Dziękuję, cóż za zaszkoczenie!  :o ;D

Oczywiście miłe!

All the best and greetings from Wrocław  ;)

m4ayhem

Quote from: m4ayhem on November 11, 2020, 02:56:57 PM
Quote from: Edward176 on November 08, 2020, 02:28:03 PM

Dziękuję Edward, cóż za zaszkoczenie!  :o ;D

Oczywiście miłe!

All the best and greetings from Wrocław  ;)