Update on smart smoker problems

Started by Mattywatty, June 13, 2020, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattywatty

Had a 4 rack digital for years and loved it but looking to upgrade to a smart smoker but reading up it looks like they've had some issues with the ismoke app and the smoker itself such as the
Puck feed. Have these issues been resolved yet?

Thanks for any help

smokerholic

Hi,

I've had my Smart Smoker for about 6 weeks. Used it 3 or 4 times and now I'm having trouble. Keep getting oven too hot message and the smoker shutting down. Waiting for a response from Bradley about this. Also, the Bluetooth connectivity has been terrible. Pretty much useless, losing connection even when stood next to the smoker.

Not very impressed with it so far.

flashm64

:) Hello,
             I have had my Smart smoker for I think 5 yrs. I had a bad plug from comtrol side to oven side when I bought it & Bradley got parts out quickly & made sure I was able to get repairs made. I get the overheat error only when I change the oven temp setting to a temperature cooler than the actual oven temperature (fat fingered the wrong number). As for the ismoke app, I don't use mine very much, but I think it helps to keep the app updated. And I can never be very far away from the smoker when I use it.
It's an awsome smoker!!