Smart Smoker Replacement Generator.

Started by FarmerFiona, November 02, 2020, 07:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmerFiona

So my "SMART SMOKER" is about 4 years old...so NOT IN WARRANTY... and the touch screen won't respond so I'm thinking that I need to replace the generator. Does anyone know if I the replacement generator I can use is the one on their canadian website? "

Digital GeneratorLED 120V NTC"

It is not the same generator as the touch screen but I think I would prefer the one on product parts and they don't have the touch screen anyways? Any info would be appreciated..

Habanero Smoker

Hi FarmerFiona;

Welcome to the forum.

It's hard to believe the Smart Smoker has be out for over four years. The Digital Generator LED 120V NTC is specific to their digital line of smoker, so this would not be compatible with the Smart Smoker.

You may want to give Bradley a call. You will get a message, leave a message, but at the end of their message they will give you and email address. Follow-up with an email, you will probably get a faster reply.

Canada: 1-855-772-3539

United States: 1-866-508-7514

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

FarmerFiona

Thanks for your input... I called them and actually got through... they told me to go and order from their website and I told them that the replacement generator for my smart smoker is not posted on their website. They told me that if it isn't there then it is out of stock?...What??? They told me to call back in a month or so :-X

Habanero Smoker

Sorry to hear that. I how they get restocked sooner than that.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)