Another Kiwi Joins

Started by Kiwigeoffnz, January 14, 2021, 09:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwigeoffnz

Hi all, Well I have been stateside  now for 20 years and have finally installed my Bradley.  Picked it up a few years back but kept on saying i must install and use it, broke down on thanksgiving and did a Turkey in it,  haven't stopped smokin since.
I love it, nothing is sacred in the smoking world, i will try anything (within reason  :)).
Reading all forums and getting great ideas, Have a few ideas of my own (don't we all).  Read up on the amazing smoker tube to use pellets and after getting one yesterday at a steal i have applied my aircraft engineering brain to a solution to raise it off the deck of the smoker,  It involves usei of a 1 Gal Aluminum Paint Screen available at LOWES folded around the tube and end legs bent down, sides bent to form cradle.
This should allow full ventilation to tube. .   Hope photo appears.

Any help for adding photo from Macbook air appreciated, my ol brain cannot work this out,

Geoff

Habanero Smoker

Hi Geoff;

Welcome to the forum. Which model Bradley do you have?

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Kiwigeoffnz

BRADLEY 120v Model BTDS76P,   I picked it for a steal a few years ago, only unpacked it thanksgiving. 

MichelleJohns

Welcome to the forum, a great idea, I would like to see its implementation! We are waiting for a photo!!

Kiwigeoffnz

Works bloody great, full combustion and lot of smoke.
Having probs on how to get photos onto this site, any help appreciated