Below 60 / 140 C/F

Started by gizy-CA, December 07, 2020, 11:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gizy-CA

Problems and questions with programming a new custom recipes with Bradley cooktool.exe "software" Next after copy new recipe to BMS (Bradley Memory Stick) and upload to Bradley smoker P10 .

1.I can not set in step 1. Starting temp. below 60 C / 140 F. I try program temp @ 40 50...after uploading it to the smoker it show and start @ 60.
No problem when I program starting temp above 60 ...for instance @ 70...80 etc. Why?

Habanero Smoker

I no longer use the CookTool software. I have used it in the past.

It's hard to tell what is causing your problems when each step of you sequence is not listed for us to view. Some of the problems I've encounter in the past with this software, is programing a temperature probe and not having a temperature probe or the correct temperature probe connected. It will shut down when it reaches that step. Make sure the step is listed in the recipe sequence. Make sure you didn't accidently toggle off the command after you programed the step. If all the numbers are grey, you've toggled off the command for that step. Try erasing the existing file on the BMS, before copying the MENU.txt file to the BMS.

Let us know how you make out with this.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

gizy-CA

I just find out that I cant post the pictures to this forum...I  saved 3 screen shots of 3 step settings. Can I email them to you for evaluation and correction. I will PM you with my email address .
Thank you.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: gizy-CA on December 08, 2020, 10:20:16 AM
I just find out that I cant post the pictures to this forum...I  saved 3 screen shots of 3 step settings. Can I email them to you for evaluation and correction. I will PM you with my email address .
Thank you.

Sure! You can send me an email with the attached pictures by clicking on the email icon that is located on the left side of this post. PM me when you send them, because hotmail seem to want to put many of my emails into the junk folder.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

gizy-CA

Sure! You can send me an email with the attached pictures by clicking on the email icon that is located on the left side of this post. PM me when you send them, because hotmail seem to want to put many of my emails into the junk folder.
[/quote]

Unfortunately , there is no option to attached the pictures in this email?

Habanero Smoker

I sent you a PM to another email address.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

gizy-CA

ok...thanks...my email is on your way now..

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.