Xmas

Started by manfromplaid, December 24, 2020, 10:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromplaid

would like to take this moment and send best wishes to all the members new and old. I hope you have a as happy as can be Christmas and that our new year is better then the last. may 2021 be full of promise and prosperity to us all.
jeff

Habanero Smoker

Hi Jeff;

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope that everyone is healthy, and makes the best; as much as they can, of this holiday season.

2021 looks as if it will be a better year.

Also I'm doing something that I've always been wanting to do, and that is to channel my inner Scrooge. I'm going to cook a goose for Christmas dinner. Due to the weather for today and tomorrow, yesterday I cold smoked it for 2:40 hours with apple wood. Tightly wrapped it and placed it in my fridge. I will roast it in my oven tomorrow.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manfromplaid

a goose sounds awesome. I spatchcocked a 15 lb turkey and did it up in my pellet pooper this morning.  happy holiday to you and yours.

manxman

Christmas best wishes from across the pond and hopefully a better and more prosperous 2021.

In addition to turkey also got a 17lb bone on rib roast in the oven which should keep us going a while! :) My smoked offering this year is some home cured and cold smoked whisky glazed salmon.
Manxman

Edward176

Thanks for the well wishes guys, and a very Merry Christmas from Canada. May the New Year bring health, happiness and prosperity to one and all.
Merry Christmas!!