re : Below 60 / 140 C/F

Started by gizy-CA, May 07, 2021, 03:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gizy-CA

Yesterday, I asked again Bradley support to help me to solve this problem.

Problem  with programming a new custom recipes with Bradley cooktool.exe "software". After copy new recipe to BMS (Bradley Memory Stick) and upload to Bradley smoker P10 .

1.I can not set in step 1. Starting temp. below 60 C / 140 F. I try program temp @ 40 50...after uploading it to the smoker it show and start @ 60.
No problem when I program starting temp above 60 ...for instance @ 70...80 etc. Why?

And the same day I get the respond from B Support Team.

The program was not designed to run below 60 unfortunately.
Also it is running only in C

We are working on the new version of the app and it will be released in the future date.

Finally good news .The new firmware for P10 will come soon. 8)

Habanero Smoker

Thanks for the update.

I was wondering if they were ever going to change that. Though I don't use the app, and for me it is too difficult to keep the smoker under 160°F with the bisquette burners on, and that is with ice. It just seemed like an unnecessary food safety safeguard. 

"Future date" seems to be a relative concept for Bradley. This could be a year, or even more. ;D

If they release a new version of the app, that doesn't necessarily mean they are going to release a firmware upgrade. The P-10 has been released for a while, so one would think a firmware update would be due soon.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)