HAIL CALL to WHITETAILFAN

Started by MallardWacker, July 08, 2006, 08:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

This was out my front door this past week, I'm telling you not more than 20 yards. 

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

asa

Looks like the same ones that were in our driveway yesterday, MW. They sure do get around, don't they.
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

Smudge

Oh Feathered Thwacker,

Doesn't hunting season begin immediately after the 4th?

MallardWacker

Man of the Smudge,

Here in Perry County Arkansas I can truthfully say I can't tell you if it ever started and/or stopped.  Besides running between stores for pseudoephedrine and trying to find their next source of Anhydrous Ammonia, the poaching from the "Git'r Dun" crowd starts at dusk and does not end till dawn and certainly does not stop for Christmas.  Do to the fact that we live in a dry county and you can''t buy Bush  on Sundays it does slow down a bit then.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

headgames

Hunting season is any month with an R in it   like septembeR     octobeR        juRly  and   aRgust ....Besides they look prettier at night with a light shining on them . makes for better vision across open sights . lol
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

whitetailfan

Thanks for the pic.  Gotta keep up to date with what they look like, so I can eye-dentify em in the fall :D
Here's hoping for 20 yards ;)
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

coyote

Here in W.Va. since passing the road-kill bill, it seems a lot more cars are driving
through cornfields at night.

iceman

Quote from: coyote on September 07, 2006, 11:14:44 PM
Here in W.Va. since passing the road-kill bill, it seems a lot more cars are driving
through cornfields at night.
And here I thought it was them little fellers from outer space making all those neat designs in the fields. :o ;D