Yo File Boy

Started by Oldman, September 09, 2006, 03:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I know you found our recipe site via this site, and we both know that Cyber Dude has just eaten your lunch. Plus now there is no way you can even view the boards, so I'm posting here. That rotating IP program you were using was about as useful as bumps on a Boar Hog. It was only rotating your last Octet.

You are not even a hacker. You are a little want-to-be file boy. Who is using 3rd rate hacks written by other people. Those exploits you were trying to use were plugged so long ago that you are just flat out pathetic--gee you need to get with the times.

You are so slow minded that you did not even proxie or spoof. You were counting on flushing the D-base and then the logs in order to hide your tracks. Sorry-Charlie-No-Cigar. We have contacted your ISP and I will personally call them on Monday to follow up concerning your weak attempts of this afternoon.

Let me give you some advice, Boy:  DON'T GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB!

Cya!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

robs

Take that File Boy. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Whoever the hell File Boy is.

coyote

And that goes for your pickle-puss friends too! File Boy ! Your like a used puck...
Smoked and disgarded !

Way to go Olds.
                                  Coyote

manxman

Well done Olds and co.  ;)
Manxman

Smudge

Talk about a hi-tech drubbing. Old File Boy never saw the right hook coming. POW! BAM! KADUFF!

Oldman

QuoteWhoever the hell File Boy is.
He is the one I will be reaching out and personally touching starting tomarrow. The fool tried these two hacks from his own address.  Believe me I'm far from being done with this Want-To-Be!

This is what would have happened to the recipe site if he had gotten in: POOF!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

robs

Quote from: Oldman on September 10, 2006, 08:24:35 AM
QuoteWhoever the hell File Boy is.
He is the one I will be reaching out and personally touching starting tomarrow. The fool tried these two hacks from his own address.  Believe me I'm far from being done with this Want-To-Be!

This is what would have happened to the recipe site if he had gotten in: POOF!

File Boy - is that his real name? Sounds like a real princess.

I bet he's the type of guy who wears Heelys to a job interview. http://www.heelys.com/