Seafood Weekend and an Idea

Started by West Coast Kansan, September 26, 2006, 10:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote

My oh my ! I sure enjoyed going through this old thread again. But this time  , showed the wife ,
She sure loves scallops and really like the looks of those pic's. Looks like Sherie gets scallops. 8)

Coyote

PigOut

Dont be shy With the Ginger root. I grated it and mixed with melted butter , then drizzled on top. A little more if you want on top. The flavor was subtle.
I dont think the flavor penetrates much. I didnt let them sit overnight or anything. Maybe next time.

Skip

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

LilSmoker

I'm also a fan of seafood, and have had them raw, as well as oysters, cockles etc lovely! although just like everyone else i also love cooked food ;) so i'll be giving these a try for sure.

Next time i'm at the fish market, scallops will be on the list  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

I DO NOT eat ANY raw fish or seafood.  My wife and I do, however, love scallops lightly grilled in garlic butter.  I may try this smoking thing eventually. ;)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

;D just noticed what the swear filter did in my last post 0les 0les? haha! what i typed was:

c0ckles but with an "O" haha!

Wildcat: i agree scallops done in garlic butter are very nice indeed  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote

I'm with you Wildcat.....If you're not gonna cook it , don't serve it to me. :P

Coyote