Leg of Lamb Recipe?

Started by David6340, August 05, 2004, 04:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David6340

Our local Sam's has Leg Of Lamb. I've been thinking about trying one in the Bradley. Does anybody have a leg of lamb recipe or has specifically tried the Bradley leg of lamb recipe?

MallardWacker

David,

I hope you follow through with this.  I would be really interested in your results.  Man, for a guy that wanted to chuck his smoker you sure hitting the ground running.  Glad you stuck with it.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

David6340

Well, I think I've mentioned that out of my initial frustration, I purchased a WSM and now have tried that and the BS. All things considered, while the WSM is very reliable and I've had great results, you can't beat the ease of operation with the Bradley. I've now done Salmon, Turkey Breast and Pork Butt with the BS and they've all come out great! I did a Brisket and Back Ribs this last weekend with the WSM and that came out great too, with a little more work then required with the BS. I guess the bottom line is, there is a place for both types of smokers.