circulation fan help

Started by RonR, November 01, 2006, 08:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RonR

Hi, I have read everything I could find on the forum and the recipe site about the circulation fan.  Has anyone found a good motor that is already CCW rotating?  If so, could you please post a link for it and the fan blade you used.  I really want to start getting the stuff together for this project but am nervous I might get the wrong equipment.

Thanks for helping if you can.

winemakers

www.granger.com

search for C frame motors and the associated fan blades.  The one motor I purchased was reversable by physically switching parts on the motor.

mld

preston1

Where should the fan be mounted. And how does this help. I know as men we feel the need to modify everything. Now I am not the smartest guy but would bradley not have mounted a fan if it would improve the product. I am waiting for my smoker to show up. I just purchased it. I want it so bad I can not stand to even go to work.

MRH

I think there are always things handy people come up that improves already good products to make them even better.  I would imagine that sometimes it is not cost effective for manufacturers to add things because the end result might make it too pricey.   Mounting a fan is something I still need to do...Eliminate those hotter spots!!! Someday maybe!! Welcome to the forum preston1 there alot of helpful people here, and you will enjoy your Bradley for sure, I know I do mine ;D

Mark

boxertrio

Here is a post that details the fan instillation.  This is another members post, not mine, so I can't answer any questions about it.
http://susan.rminor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186

Good Luck
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC