Chatroom Contest...Prize Bradley Smoker

Started by Oldman, November 15, 2006, 10:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

QuoteI spoke with them also and got the bad news too.

Real shame.  >:(  Tell you what,  I am working this weekend and they usually serve them in the hospital canteen on a Saturday for breakfast. I will eat a couple for you and drink a toast with a cup of tea!  :D :D :D
Manxman

Kummok

Quote from: iceman on November 16, 2006, 08:42:42 AM
Hmmm...... Do I detect a holiday gift going to the other side of the pond ??? Lets just ponder for a minute, if one had SOME type of idea on where one would send such a package I could only imagine it could SOME how happen ::) I guess I could just pick an address out of my hat or perhaps SOME one on the forum could help me out with shipping instructions. ::) ;D :D ;)

Ahem!! Ahhh, Errrrr, Manxman here.....okay, okay, I'll give you my address since you insist....
ManxMan (or Occupant)
986 Larkspur Court
Homer Alaska 99603

ManXMan out........ ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Note to Olds......Not snubbing ya...just don't do chatrooms. Would MUCH rather chat over a Homer Brewing Company porter out on our front deck overlooking Kachemak Bay on a loooooong Alaskan summer evening!

manxman

QuoteManxMan (or Occupant)
986 Larkspur Court
Homer Alaska 99603

I have passed on my new address to the tax authorities, child support agency, car tax department etc etc so they know where to send all those demands for payment "Manxman".  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Manxman

iceman

Quote from: Kummok on November 17, 2006, 09:42:39 AM
Ahem!! Ahhh, Errrrr, Manxman here.....okay, okay, I'll give you my address since you insist....
ManxMan (or Occupant)
986 Larkspur Court
Homer Alaska 99603
ManXMan out........ ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
Ahhhh.... The old split personality syndrome comes out. Or is it the evil twin brother???? :D
OK Kummok, is that you or a ptarmigan hiding behind that snow bank?  ;D
I take it you haven't tried any sauce yet so I'll send some down.
BTW I have that cabinet sitting at the place up in Wasilla I still need to send pictures of to see if it's what your looking for.

Kummok

Yikes! I go outside for a while this morning to put up winter lights on the Captain's Cabin and sur'nuff, Skippy (evil twin brother) sneaks on the keyboard with greed and gluttony on his mind! :o   Sorry ManX/Ice...next time SKIPPY does the lights! ;)

manxman

QuoteWould MUCH rather chat over a Homer Brewing Company porter out on our front deck overlooking Kachemak Bay on a loooooong Alaskan summer evening!

Now that sounds absolutely wonderful!  :)

Don't like the sound of that Skippy, a thoroughly bad lad eh Kummock!!??  ;D  ;D Trying to nick "my" sauce indeed!!  >:( ;)
Manxman

Kummok

Quote from: manxman on November 17, 2006, 01:06:13 PM
QuoteWould MUCH rather chat over a Homer Brewing Company porter out on our front deck overlooking Kachemak Bay on a loooooong Alaskan summer evening!

Now that sounds absolutely wonderful!  :).......

Just jump in the boat and scoot across the pond....in your case, go waaaaay south, west, then waaaaaay north! You're welcome at our campfire anytime, ManX! ;)

manxman

Manxman

West Coast Kansan

again, i am wowed by the beauty of the area forum posters live.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Manxman

MWS

Quote from: Kummok on November 17, 2006, 09:42:39 AM
Would MUCH rather chat over a Homer Brewing Company porter out on our front deck overlooking Kachemak Bay on a loooooong Alaskan summer evening!
"
Kummock, I can almost picture you lounging on your deck with a pint of Homer "China Poot" Porter by your side. What an idyllic looking place you have. Cheers
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Kummok

It ain't happ'nin right now Mike.......staying around 5-10°F the last 3-4 weeks. The sunrises and sunsets are beautiful, but we're watching them from inside! Dang cabin water supply froze up and I spent all day today thawing it out for three weeks worth of guests starting tomorrow :o  Celebrating the "thaw" with a porter as I type this! ;D

Olds.....at the temps we've been getting, those pics of yours are just mean!! ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

West Coast Kansan

very cool Olds, I really liked the water / sun / clouds bottom up sequence ... have never seen anything like that before.

Starting to forget what 5 -10 degrees feels like...so far thats good. will go home someday though

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

MWS

Let's see, I just happen to have some photos of my little village here in B.C.  ;)

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"