Chatroom Contest...Prize Bradley Smoker

Started by Oldman, November 15, 2006, 10:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Looks like an opportunity to start a thread of pictures of our "home areas'

Pretty neat.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

iceman

Don't mean to snub you on the contest Old's but I found out while trying to get on the chat room at work last night it's a "NO CAN DO" according to the IT dept. Bummer! >:( Frigging fire walls anyhow! :( I tried anyhow. ;)

Oldman

I bet it is Sun's Java that is lacking.... Don't understand why your IT would mind if you upgraded yours.  When you logged on did it offer to take you to the download site?

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Quote from: Oldman on November 24, 2006, 11:13:15 PM
I bet it is Sun's Java that is lacking.... Don't understand why your IT would mind if you upgraded yours.  When you logged on did it offer to take you to the download site?
It just shows the "Access denied. Contact your administrator." screen. I played with an old laptop on a seperate fax line and got on Tuesday night for a bit though. I guess I can keep doing that without them figuring it out for awhile. ;D

Oldman

Hey I just figured out that some may not want another smoker... so what I will do is if the winner wants I will set them up with a $300.00  plus credit with Chez-Ole-Boy!

Oldman

Well this is going to be an interesting contest... at this point those who enter will not have much of a field to compete with. I don't really see any new faces on Tues night....

coyote

Hey gang,
           I miss the Tuesday nite chats , My cabin doesn't have electric , :'(
let alone a computer. Keep the smoke rollin' along as deer seasons continue.
I've set up the BS at a neighbors garage near my hunting property. Been
smoking venison summer sausage.................mmmmmmmmmmmmgood !!!! :)

Good luck on the smoker-chat contest,
                                                                               Coyote

Oldman

well coyote,

You've have contributed much here and give your no power, I will add you to the list to enter.

coyote

Thanks Olds,
              Muzzle loader season starts Monday , so I'll be sittin' in the woods with my trusty smoke pole
and a thermos of hot coffee . Ready to let the smoke fly at any given moment. Seems like some of the
best things in life.................raise a little.... smoke ;D I'm hoping to give a try to smoking a hind
quarter of venison this week. I just hope the deer shows up.
                                                                                Enjoy your Christmas season,
                                                                                                           Coyote

Oldman

Muzzle loader Uh?

I was at the gun range a while back and there was a man shooting a muzzle loader. I found it interesting that he would pull the trigger, you would hear the click and then a second later it fired. I don't know what size cal that ball was but one thing for sure when it hit the sand back stop you knew it.

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman

Oldman