Digital Smoker 4 rack

Started by cobraT53, November 21, 2006, 07:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobraT53

I stopped by Sportsmans Warehouse today. Located in Wisconsin. Digital 4 rack $299. While supplies last! I had ordered a regular Stainless just yesterday. But I think I'll try the digital.if I can cancel my mailorder.

owrstrich

i have no expierence with the digital... but i would not trade in my nondigital...

take some photos of the beast and post there here...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

parishollow

I too just stopped by Sportsmans Warehouse in Denver, didn't even know one was here. I have been looking at these smokers for about 6 months now and just couldn't spend the big bucks. Friday they were $299 and they threw in 2 boxes of pucks, a recipe book, and a cover. I couldn't pass it up! I have a filet of Salmon in the fridge now. I just rinsed off the cure, letting it dry a little, then brown sugar some, maple some, and plain smoke some.  Can't wait.
Andrew

manxman

welcome to the forum parishollow, that's a heck of a good price for the digital 4 rack model which has just gone on sale in the UK at about £360/$680!

Now if I could get one for £170/$300 I would be adding a digital model to my original model. Ah well, that's life.

Enjoy................. :)
Manxman

iceman

Quote from: manxman on November 26, 2006, 09:06:38 AM
welcome to the forum parishollow, that's a heck of a good price for the digital 4 rack model which has just gone on sale in the UK at about £360/$680!

Now if I could get one for £170/$300 I would be adding a digital model to my original model. Ah well, that's life.

Enjoy................. :)
Ouch!! Manx. Must be the shipping thing over to The Isle of Man kicking you in the shin cost wise. :o

manxman

QuoteOuch!! Manx. Must be the shipping thing over to The Isle of Man kicking you in the shin cost wise.

That's the cost in the UK, shipping to the Isle of Man extra which would probably add another £40/$80 depending on how it's done! Could even be be cheaper to get a flight to the US and bring one back with me.  >:(

I suppose the market for the 240 volt model is much smaller and they have to be imported from Canada in the first place but still seems a heck of a mark up!
Manxman