Bradley vs Cookshack

Started by Howdee, August 16, 2004, 09:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DoW-Oldman</i>
<br />I would lose the fat in my sausage.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Very ugly mental picture here!![:D][:D][:D]

Swingin' temps & gas, oomph I'm gettin' downright disgusted![:D][:D][:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

MallardWacker

Howdee,

If you are still listening.  A couple of other things to consider.  First of all is the vent situation, when you search there forum you will notice comments like "opening the door to release the moisture" type thing, not good.  The simple vent system that the Bradley has works great.  Also I'm sure you have read about "the rubbery chicken" effect talaked about quite a bit, I think this is do in part to the venting or non venting of the cookshack in my opinion.  Also you might heard them say "this is built so tuff it would  withstand a bomb", one thing about the BS is that it is not to heavy and not to lite, LOOKS great also.  I have mine om my back porch and I don't have to hide it when folks come over.  We are talking about smokers here and not bomb shelters.  The main important thing here is THE SMOKE, when it comes down to it thats whats going to give you the results we all love.  The BS has a SMOKE GENERATOR, not a modified electric charcoal starter.  I know the comments on there forum stated something like "the BS smolders like a cigar", well OK, but that "smoldering" and not flame gives you the most consistant, flavorful smoke that one could wish for.  One last thing, you don't have weigh your wood.  One last comment that really you should consider is how easy it is to smoke and get GREAT results on a consistant basis.  The BS you don't have worry about "lining with foil" or "weighing wood" or "opening the door" and it is a breeze to clean up.  The ease of the BS has nearly got me smoking 8 out of 10 weekends doing something with my Bradley because it is so easy and consistant.  Could you tell I love my Bradley, I hope it didn't show to bad.  It will probably come down to a preferance thing.  What ever you have fun and make friends.  HTH

Just a note: what is the warranty period for the cs, is it 90 days???

PS.  If you do buy a Bradley, may I sugest that you buy it from Chez Bubba, Kirk.  He's a great guy and I have heard nothing but great service from him.  DON'T look at America's Best BBQ", please look at the post concerning this renagade company.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

MallardWacker

Howdee,

Just breezing around.  Noticed something, the never realy answered some questions.  Honest-NO BULL here.  What ever you get, make sure you hang around, I would love to here your sucesses.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

n/a

Cold smoking with the bradley is easy, not sure if so with the cookshack. there are many choices of wood also with the possibility to mix and match different wood types. My bradley has made me a pit master. You cant go wrong with a bradley, your friends with think you're the best chef. Cold smoking can really make some different flavors to plain food. The food we smoke at home is better than any restaurant I have ever had.