New USDA Zone Map

Started by Oldman, August 24, 2004, 11:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

We took the newest USDA map and created a zoom for it. I believe this is the best USDA zone made I've ever seen. You can even see the counties of a give state. Areas (like mine) that have a Micro climate are also real clear.

If you find an error in it let me know. This was our first one to chop up and zoom on. I think I got it correctly but who knows~~~~LOL!

Enjoy!

USDA Zone Map

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Looks good to me and aint it nice that I'm a "buttercup" up in Spokane! (avg min temp <20 degrees f)  I'll have pineapplesicles!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

whitetailfan

That's right Fuzzy,
Don't forget to "cover your tomatoes" well in the winter[:D][}:)][:D]

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Looks good to me and aint it nice that I'm a "buttercup" <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Did you say Buttercup? Buttercup??? Well is that like sweet cheeks~~~LMSO~ Sorry Fuzzy!

Oooooh I'm bad.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Da buttercup bear, now ain't dat nice! LOL - Leave it to Olds to find the meaning between the lines! Kirk will probably be next in line!

Whitetail:  Keep the tamaters covered??? whaddya kiddin me?  I need not only the cover but an 8 foot high fence for those pogo stickin Whitetails![;)]

Glendora, CA - USA!

whitetailfan

Fuzzy,
It wasn't the tomatoes that would be eaten by deer that I was talking about...t'was the tomatoes under your belt you need protect from the <font color="blue">cold</font id="blue">

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">t'was the tomatoes under your belt you need protect from the cold
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Now that is a new one on me. I thought they were called spuds. Only to turn into "mash" as you aged!

Fuzzybear

Ahem...up to your neck in winter and down to your knees in summer![:D]

Glendora, CA - USA!

Oldman

No no no....are you ever confused. It is up to your neck in the spring, down to your knees in the fall, and mush in the winter... [:D][;)]

Fuzzybear

Well, so much for smoke talk!  I've got tomatoes and Olds has pineapples, somebody has to have nuts around here!  Sorry - not meant to offend anyone....

Glendora, CA - USA!