Fuzzy's Move?

Started by Fuzzybear, August 17, 2004, 12:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzybear

Ok fellow smokers,  my company came through and they want to send me to Denver for an interview this Thursday for a position in Spokane!

Wish me luck!

Thanks!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

BigRed

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fuzzybear</i>
<br />Ok fellow smokers,  my company came through and they want to send me to Denver for an interview this Thursday for a position in Spokane!

Wish me luck!

Thanks!

Glendora, CA - USA!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Fuzzbear!

Take them some good ole pulled pork or ribs that will seal the deal!!
Good Luck!

BigRedRon

BigRED

BigSmoker

Fuzzy,
I think BigRed is on to something with the food.  Good luck, wishing you well.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Chez Bubba

Go get 'em Fuzz![8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

David6340

A beautiful part of the country. Best of luck!

Bassman

Good Luck Fuzzman!!!![:D]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

whitetailfan

Lots O Luck Fuzzy
I could appreciate that you do not wish your new home to be a "weekend cottage up north".
I'm sure things will do just fine, but as above, it couldn't hurt to bring along one of your golden brown chickens...

Also when in Denver for an interview, it is probably best if you leave your Chargers hat at home[;)]

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Fuzzybear

LOL!  I didn't think about bringing a chicken....hmmmmmmmmmmm[:D]

Glendora, CA - USA!

MallardWacker

Fuzz,

Sorry I'm late with the well wishing but go get um.  I know you will do great.  My sugestion is BACON!!!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

Fuzzybear an update please!!!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Update:
Plane from Ontario CA to Phoenix AZ 3:45 p.m. - nice flight although somewhat bouncy as always into that airport.  caught the connecting flight - bad winds - turn plane around, other end of runway....sit 57 minutes with very high winds - leave 1 hour late...bounce all the way to Denver - turns out worst thunderstorms/flooding they've had in 3 years! Arrive late, sit on taxiway until other plane leaves our gate...get luggage, get shuttle - arrive hotel midnight (8 hours??? sheesh!) Get up yesterday (Thursday)shower/shave/iron put on the fancy duds...interview 5 full hours back to back with 5 different guys - holy cra@!...Leave Denver, arrive Phoenix on time - connecting plane late (storm from Denver had moved to Ohio)coming in...leave an hour late....got home last night at 10.....

I feel the interview went extremely well and hope to hear back within the next week or two but I just recently found out my regional vice president gave me a good recommendation so it sounds like I'm a shoe-in - just waiting for the formal yay or nay..........

Glendora, CA - USA!

nsxbill

Hope you get the job.  Did you ask them if there was room for a smoker at the office there?  [:D]

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Fuzzybear

Umm,, yeah, since the office is my front yard, there is plenty of room for a smoker, in fact, how many can fit on 10 acres???[:p]

Glendora, CA - USA!

Chez Bubba

Hey Fuzz,

You can say <b>crap</b>, I'm not Ernest Aingsley (sp) in disguise![:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Fuzzybear

Crap![:D]  But honestly Kirk, looking at some of your other responses, I must tread lightly for afear of you finding something hidden in the meaning![;)]  Like the man with no bones thread, poor guy![B)]

Glendora, CA - USA!