Fuzzy's Move?

Started by Fuzzybear, August 17, 2004, 12:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzybear

Guys:  I work in the insurance biz (Old's, I hope you get your repair money - bummer on the deductible though..)

This has been a 10 year plan for me and my wife...bought the land 3 years ago, starting building this year (May) for an ultimate retirement home...was going to be a vacation home till I got a transfer which came in faster than I thought...we sold our "California" home and took all the profits to build this one and have a relatively small mortgage..it's small at 1565 square feet but it's just fine for me and the missus and two doggies!  

Whitetail:  Targets are: moose/elk/whitetail/muley's/turkey - just don't hit the neighbors (1000 feet away) with that high powered stuff!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fuzzybear</i>
<br />Whitetail:  Targets are: moose/elk/whitetail/muley's/turkey - just don't hit the neighbors (1000 feet away) with that high powered stuff!

Chattaroy, WA - USA!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
No problem Fuzzy, I'll bring my bow instead.
By the way, I just noticed the change to your tag line[;)]

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Fuzzybear

Yeah, we're practically neighbors now!

Chattaroy, WA - USA!

n/a

Fuzzybear, Just recently joined the forum. I have been frequenting this sight since I bought a smoke generator a couple months ago, and am currently building a smokehouse. It has been interesting and informative to read various posts on smoking etc. I have smoked some over the years, but never real serious. Can't wait to get my smoker up and running and try some of the recipes I've seen on this site!
 Oh by the way, I live and work in Spokane and have lived in the area my whole life. It's a great place to live, great hunting and fishing. Been to Chattaroy many times. Looks like you have a great place. Welcome to Washington!

Jigsup

Fuzzybear

Thanks jigsup!  Yes, it is a great place...once I get all my training done and I can spend some time on the property, I'll be getting my smoker up and running again!

Chattaroy, WA - USA!

MallardWacker

Fuzz, I was accually thinking of you today, <i>where in tarnation have you been,</i> haven't seem uch of you lately.  Hope all is well with you, have great weekend....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Fuzzybear

On the move Mallard!  Finally a permenant resident up here in Washington but still traveling for more training..will be in San Diego for the week this round...starting next week, I'll be closer to home and the movers will arrive with furniture!

Chattaroy, WA - USA!