After seeing this....

Started by MallardWacker, August 19, 2004, 10:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

After seeing this, it reminds me on how much I love my Bradley.

Do you call this smoking or launching a rocket???

I think they call this the magnum model, wew dude.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

nsxbill

I wonder if the cover is the XXXXXL Trojan? [;)].  Hard to get on, and you get 3 for the wallet ...if it is a big wallet.

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

BigSmoker

Really, what is it?  Some kind of outdoor food dehydrator?

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Chez Bubba

Ugh! The early years. Guess a lot of us started out that way huh?

I will say I probably learned more during that time because I was forced to, but what a pain in the butt!

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I wonder if the cover is the XXXXXL Trojan?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's bad

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

Geeee Willee-kers Martha you never know what they are going to deeeskuss on that there foruum.

What a great laugh for a Friday morning, give you inch and you take a condom.  It's always amazes me how much brain thrust lurks with in the smoke.  Have a great weekend folks, be safe...

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...