Do Animal Rights Terrorists Actually Believe This Stuff?

Started by Kummok, January 09, 2007, 05:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceeuawlsune

Okay, it's been some time since I posted, but working in a restaurant during these past few holiday weeks has been more than just a bit time consuming.  But finally, FINALLY, I fired up the BS again, have it stuffed with pork spareribs & bacon-wrapped phesant breasts stuffed with dried cherries, pine nuts & sage (inspired by Brace of Phesant thread).  And I was coming to post all my good news and came across this truly disturbing thread.

I was shocked to see that PETA is encouraging children to organize protests against fishing and all the rest of that BS (not Bradley Smoker) on that site, and then happened to click through to this link on their site.  I actually feel sick.

http://www.petakids.com/milksucker.html

I sincerely hope that whoever writes that stuff has children and those kids snap every bone in their little bodies due to calcium deficiencies.  ARE THEY KIDDING???  >:( >:( >:(

iceman

I have to laugh my batoty off chee about PETA. I have a picture (some where) of a PETA ad that has them cultivating soy products. Ad says something about living animal free, and in the back ground a Mc---- wrapper is sitting on the desk!!! Same thing up here last year when pictures were taken of a few of them coming out of Sullivans Steak House!!! Maybe they just went in for the spinach dip! :D Oh well :o

Kummok

Before anyone asks, "LMFAO" is "laughing my fat ahrs off". Sorry to add the "bottom weight" Ice, but this IS a family forum  ;) ;D ;D

iceman

Quote from: Kummok on January 17, 2007, 02:15:08 PM
Before anyone asks, "LMFAO" is "laughing my fat ahrs off". Sorry to add the "bottom weight" Ice, but this IS a family forum  ;) ;D ;D
Changed Kummock. Sorry for the slip. :)

LilSmoker

So LMSAO is for those with a skinny butt!  ;D ;D ;D...... and LMAO is standard size fits all!  ;D ;D
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Kummok

As we used to say back in the 60s....."The problem with bucket seats is that not everyone has the same size bucket!"  ;) ;D

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Gamefowl_News

Quote from: iceman on January 16, 2007, 09:08:35 PM
I have to laugh my batoty off chee about PETA. I have a picture (some where) of a PETA ad that has them cultivating soy products. Ad says something about living animal free, and in the back ground a Mc---- wrapper is sitting on the desk!!! Same thing up here last year when pictures were taken of a few of them coming out of Sullivans Steak House!!! Maybe they just went in for the spinach dip! :D Oh well :o

Could you please contact me when you find that pic.

Thank you in advance,
Fred Crane
[email protected]

Buck36

QuoteIf someone asks you to go fishing, explain why you won't go. Tell them that fish have feelings and deserve to live just like anyone else. Suggest some of these activities instead: Frisbee, kite-flying.......

I can't even imagine loading up the boat for a day on the lake and having some idiot come up to me and ask if I would rather FLY A KITE!!!  ::) :D ::)