Sick of tending fire!!!

Started by Redroy74, August 22, 2004, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redroy74

I WANT A BRADLEY!!!!
I have been smoking all weekend and I am sick of tending the fire!!  I remember why I don't smoke that much.   Friday I dug out my Brinkman, got the spider-webs off of it, and Saturday morning I was smoking away.   By Saturday afternoon I was tired of fighting the tempature and smoke levels.    I ran to BBQ's Gallore for some sauce and saw they had a BS on display, its a good thing they didn't have any in stock or I would have bought one for sure!!!!! Saturday was the pre-Q, just getting things going so I did a brisket, today is the big day, doing a butt and babybacks for family and friends get-together.  Last night I was dreading all the work included for today's smoke-a-thon.    
I am sold on the Bradley thanks to this forum, even the BBQ store guy said it was best, and they had the other brand sitting next to the BS.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A BRADLEY, just waiting til next payday.

Chez Bubba

Roy,

We've got 'em in stock & will ship the same or next day depending on when you order it. Give us your zip & we can tell you EXACTLY when you'll get it, none of the warehouse BS like others.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

capt.mike

Roy
If you are thinking of buying a BS check with Chez I made my mistake by buying from a wharehouse and it took over a month and they still did not complete my order yet. I ordered some bisquettes from Chez and had them in a few days just like he says no Bull. If you want to use your Christmas bonus then you can order one now from ABBQ and they both should be there about the same time.
Mike

Fuzzybear

Yeah, go with Kirk and his store - you can't beat the service plus you get a great deal on biskets!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

MallardWacker

YES,another conversion.....Welcome to the fold.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...