first smoke

Started by coolguy, January 21, 2007, 05:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolguy

I am smoking cheese right now, have ice in the pan and tempture out side 40 f. Have  tillamook pepper jack, chedder and mozzarella top shelf.
When this is done i have chicken breasts and legs to go in and smoke.
coolguy

manxman

Hi coolguy, good luck with the cheese.

If this is your first cheese smoke don't forget to plastic wrap / clingfilm it and leave it in the fridge for a few days before sampling. Smoked cheese straight from the BS tastes like ash unless it is allowed to sit for a few days but maybe you know that already?  ;)
Manxman

owrstrich

tillamook...

is there anything better than a bowl of tillamook mountain huckleberry i and a bowl of tillamook mudslide...

tillamook has the very best dairy products...

and you can get them at winco foods...

wincofoods.com

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

coolguy

Cheese smoked and wrap and put in refer, way in the back so i don't try to eat it. Smoked 2 hrs with apple, after 2 hours temperature came to 80f so i stoped. Now is oldmans famous stuffed chicken breasts are in the smoker. Cheese is tillamook pepper, also did two breasts with las palmas green chiles and cheese.
manxman yea that mudslide is sure good get it at winco in roseville ca. I guess i don't need it cause the wife say you don't need to put on an more weight.
Coolguy

coolguy

The chicken breast were soooooooooooo goooooood! The ones stuffed with pepper were i think the best. Let me think my be a pork chop stuffed with chilie pepper with a little celentro a little tomaleto and away i go. Thank to very one  the board for all their great ideas on cooking with the bradley.
So much to smoke so little time.
Coolguy

Wildcat

I am glad it turned out well for you.  Try to remember and take pictures in the future.  Most of us forum members like to droooool a bit. :P ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

coolguy

Yea i need to learn how to put pictures on, I'm like an old dog trying to learn a new trick, slow i guess.
coolguy

West Coast Kansan

You can register here for free http://photobucket.com/

When you do your post click the picture frame 'Insert Image'

Copy the URL address from photobucket and paste it in between the two brackets from the Insert Image.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

coolguy

Thanks kansen will give that a try, looks like i have to get smoking again.
Coolguy