CHAT ROOM OPEN... 02-06-07... Now To ? ? ?

Started by owrstrich, February 06, 2007, 06:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

TUESDAY CHAT...    02-06-07...    Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

show up if you can... if not... there is always next week...

here is the link...

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/

CHAT CONTEST

to enter the contest you must be in the chatroom on tuesday nights for a minimum of 1 hour per night over any 4 weeks of your choosing between now and the end of february 2007...

this gives everyone a chance at winning over several weeks by simply logging on and chatting for 1 hour per night on any 4 nights...

normally the chat is going on from approximately 8pm to 9pm eastern and goes on to whenever...

oldman will keep track of the chat logs so there will be no funny business going down...

on march 1 oldman will post the names of the persons eligible to draw a number to win a new standard bradley smoker...

you gotta eat...
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

iceman

Good chat last night. Lots of folks on. It's lots of fun folks so get on there! :)

Tiny Tim

NePaSmoKer

West Coast Kansan

It was a good night with 11 on after dinner pacific time (well Gizmo was eating chilli between key strokes). Good chat night.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

coyote

good time had in chat.......Gizmo has got to start sharing the grub  :D ....To those who haven't stopped
by , come on .....get to know your brothers in smoke  8) Owrstrich...next week ,I'll carry the cooler ..........You fill it......I'll carry it  ;D
                                                                        Coyote

Gizmo

I did share.  I told you about it. :-\  What you guys didn't finish I took into the GM.  He snacked on it for lunch today.  Tomorrow he will be trying the bacon I also left him.  I showed him the BS site in case he needs some help.  I gave him some of my rub just before xmas.  He used it on some ribs and along with a few smoking tips (including some Jack D. and Apple Juice), turned out a 2 thumbs up from the family.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Gizmo, same rub you shared with me? Good stuff! i used it on part of the bacon slab and was great. Nothing salty at all.  Thanks, WCK

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

Gizmo

Yes the same.  I guess I have the original batch mixed down enough now that the salt is not a problem.  Glad you liked it.
Did you put the rub on after the cure or with the cure?
How long did you cure the bacon?
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Gizmo, After, cuz i only did half of the slab with the rub.  Short 8 days.