The weatherman said snow

Started by LilSmoker, February 08, 2007, 01:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

After a little dip in your pool, let's head to the beach and catch some waves, Sabre! (All pics taken yesterday)

OR head down to the dock and take the sailboat out!  :o ;) ;D 

OR crank up the fishing boat and do some ice-fishing! ;)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Kummok,

I'm pretty surprised at these pictures. Where I came from, we hauled boats out before reaching that point.

Arcs_n_Sparks

iceman

Don't let Kummok fool you guys. This is his real boat that I loaned him last summer.

:D ;D ;)

coyote

Hey Iceman , I live 2 miles from your dealership here in West Virginia . ;D Ten are reserved for the carp
tourney in two weeks.....I can't wait , I'm having a mini-smoker installed on mine.MMMmmmmmmmm
Fishin' and smokin'....on the water. 8)

Coyote

Mr Walleye

Hey Coyote

Maybe someday they will write a song about that..... Smoke on the water!

::)  ::)  ::)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

icerat4

Quote from: Mr Walleye on March 08, 2007, 05:58:43 AM
Hey Coyote

Maybe someday they will write a song about that..... Smoke on the water!

::)  ::)  ::)

Mike

That would be my avatar. ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Tiny Tim

Here are my pics that I promised (somewhere) on Monday.  Our storm lasted from Wednesday evening to Saturday morning.  Had some 40+ weather on Sunday, and the pics were taken on Monday.

First is the "smokehouse", along with one of Dad's pickups (back half of mine can also be seen) and the garage.

Next is the street to the newest addition to our town and the water tower in the background.

And now continuing on the same street, the one lane pass through the drift.

icerat4

All righty we get the snow deal.Time for it to warm up for us to go play on my toys.

How about some nice warm pics sunny hot ;D.Something to look foward too ;) 8).I HATE SNOW >:(.Olds im telling ya im moving down by you soon i sware.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

LilSmoker

That's some severe weather you guys get  :o, yeah i'm with Rat, roll on summer i say!, ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

jaeger

Quote from: iceman on March 07, 2007, 07:37:39 PM
Don't let Kummok fool you guys. This is his real boat that I loaned him last summer.

Hey Ice!
Is that you the skipper giving out instuctions before loaning out your boat?

:o ::) :D

iceman

Naw jaegar, that's my deck hand "Six Pack Nemo" telling Kummok which way the water is. :D ;D

jaeger

Thats funny iceman!!
       ;D :D ;D

Kummok

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on March 07, 2007, 06:04:25 PM
Kummok,

I'm pretty surprised at these pictures. Where I came from, we hauled boats out before reaching that point.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Yer not the only one surprised, Sparky.....wish I had a camera on the boat owner's faces when they see this! :o   Some light icing in our harbor is normal, but this stuff is up to 19" thick...NOT normal for here. An "inconvenient truth" for Al's global warming propaganda machine... ;) ;D

Kummok

Quote from: iceman on March 07, 2007, 07:37:39 PM

Doggonnit Iceman, yer spilling the beans....I've been braggin' to everyone down here that this IS my boat, (and likely the only one that can make it out of the harbor recently! :o) Hope you're not expecting me to give it back?!?!?  ;) :D

NePaSmoKer

hey that guy  looks like my soon to be son in law. the red neck

nepas