Cabela's - Head's up

Started by Tiny Tim, March 13, 2007, 01:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Just got the Camping/Backpacking catalog from Cabela's today, and found a couple of neat items some new Bradley owners might be interested in.  There's what they call an Instant Cooking Station on page 68 that has the perfect size platform to hold the smoker, looks like 36" off the ground, with a shelf on each side and a wire rack below, for $69.99.

Also noticed the Maverick/Redi Chek thermometer on page 75 ($49.99).

NePaSmoKer

Heading out to my local Cabelas tomorrow to get a new Cabelas dehydrator  ;D
I wont be able to sleep good tonite with visions of jerky drying after some BSmoke  :o

fmj...............too

nepas

coyote

Hey Tiny Tim , I have the camp kitchen above that one . Really works good at deer camp and wherever
need................Cabela's gets too much of my money. ;D It's my favorite toy store. :)

Coyote

Tiny Tim

They get plenty of my money too, and I'm not even that much of an outdoorsman.  Just do a little fishing, and Wal Mart gets a lot of my tackle money. :D

NePaSmoKer

So i get to Cabelas to get a new dehydrator and  :'( all sold until the next shipment on monday. I did get a reserve note for the $249 sale price though  ;D. They said we have the larger 160L, Cool  for the same price of 249 i ask. UH NO. Oh well cant hurt askin

nepas

Tiny Tim

Bummer.  At least ya still get the sale price though.

coyote

So many toys for big boys...........I'm glad we're all consumers..Life is good! ;D And we eat well too.

Cajun

Cabela's, Waley World, seems like there is a toy store on every corner, now what have they done :-[ Built an Academy sporting goods store here now >:( I've already found a gun safe with my name on it.....and my wife has taken my checkbook away from me :-[
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy