NOW OPEN... TUESDAY CHAT... 02-20-07... Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To?

Started by owrstrich, February 17, 2007, 10:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

TUESDAY CHAT...  02-20-07...  Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

show up if you can... if not... there is always next week...

here is the link...

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/

CHAT CONTEST

to enter the contest you must be in the chatroom on tuesday nights for a minimum of 1 hour per night over any 4 weeks of your choosing between now and the end of february 2007...

this gives everyone a chance at winning over several weeks by simply logging on and chatting for 1 hour per night on any 4 nights...

normally the chat is going on from approximately 8pm to 9pm eastern and goes on to whenever...

oldman will keep track of the chat logs so there will be no funny business going down...

on march 1 oldman will post the names of the persons eligible to draw a number to win a new standard bradley smoker...

CHAT CONTEST UPDATE

i hear that there are many folks on olds list who will be able to compete in the march bradley giveaway contest...

i hear about 5 of them dont have enough points yet by joining in on tuesday night chats...

im thinking that there are 2 tuesday night chats remaining in the contest... that is 2 points... it would be a shame not to include someone because they have only joined tuesday night chat 2 or 3 times...

remember... you must be in 4 tuesday night chats for one hour each time in order to enter the contest...

so... all those eligible should come to the chat room on tuesday nights... all those who have been thinking about the chat... but have not shown up... come on in... the doors open... lots of info changes hands... most of it cant be verified... but thats for you to figure out...

you gotta eat...
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

owrstrich

nodak

I have meetings next 2 tuesdays >:( so good luck fellow smokers!

iceman

Quote from: owrstrich on February 19, 2007, 10:44:59 AM
without white castles... some men would starve...
Good ole six pack of burgers and a cold brew sounds good about now. :P ;D

owrstrich

6 pack... i was thinking 2 sacks... 1 sack castles... 1 sack cheeze... onion chips...

Arcs_n_Sparks