What On Earth Is Arcs N Sparks Doing Here???

Started by agent provocateur, February 19, 2007, 11:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

I'm sure the wire is just in case the bird goes for the adult beverage - If he does, instant grill! ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

When i was growing up in S Calif in the desert my neighbor was an LA County bomb squad dude. I seen something like this at his house cept it was wired to some c-4  :o

nepas

iceman

Kinda looks like the wiring job Rehab tried on me to cut back on my adult beverage consumption. :D ;D All that happened though was the cola in my rum and coke would fize better the more they turned the juice up. :o :D ;D

agent provocateur

adult beverage consumption... plastic explosivies... fizz or no fizz...

folks... after closer review under the microscope... arcs n sparks has a wire going up the drinking birds bunghole...

you know that cant be good...

Wildcat

All I can say is that bird had better not take a drink! :o ::) ;D

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Ah, the hunt for the A_n_S gets closer.........   :o

Sorry I did not repond sooner. I was in the black hole of the planet this week, sometimes referred to as Washington, D.C.

However, I am back in the land of fruit and nuts. I think the electromagnet next to the drinking bird is more important than the non-existent wiring up the bunghole. That is unless, of course, you are a friend of Tesla...   :o

I remain, Rod Serling...

Arcs_n_Sparks

agent provocateur

im thinking the maxwell boltzmann distribution is a probability distribution with applications in physics and chemistry... but i aint sure...

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: agent provocateur on February 23, 2007, 08:30:25 PM
im thinking the maxwell boltzmann distribution is a probability distribution with applications in physics and chemistry... but i aint sure...

Oh oh, this is not good......

The board is actually becoming contaminated with some intelligentsia...  I think a wormhole is developing between a Bradley smoke generator and the fifth dimension. I am sure there are photos.....

Arcs_n_Sparks

Wildcat

agent provocateur

intelligencia... im not following you...

i do have one of nikolas handmade tesla coils though... i hear his brain is hooked to a computer and a blood pump and a oxygen pump somewhere in california... most folks think he is burried in new york...

im also heaing that guglielmo marconis brain and thomas edisons brains are also there and they are hooked together with fiber optics... 

crazy aint it...

Arcs_n_Sparks

I will say that the dunking bird is a classic for the teaching of heat transfer. There was a nasty patent fight over this in the '40s.

AP is suggesting the wormhole is in Cali....

I will investigate, but the event horizon may keep me out....   :o

Arcs_n_Sparks

agent provocateur

a n s or nepa doing homework... circa 1970...

the worm holes are in nevada and new mexico... i know it... you know it...

Arcs_n_Sparks

The next step in anti-matter?   :o

Arcs_n_Sparks