Amazon promo: four 48 count pucks for the price of three ($47.67 shipped)

Started by TexasFlatLands, March 12, 2007, 01:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasFlatLands

Just purchased my first smoker and found a deal on pucks.

Amazon.com has a promotion right now if you purchase 4 items from the Outdoor Living dept, you get the lowest price item for free.  You can buy four 48 count pucks for $47.67 shipped; the fourth box is free (if you choose free shipping) -- regularly $63.56.  This comes out to $0.248 a puck or $0.74/hour.  This doesn't apply to 120 count boxes.

All 48 count pucks available from Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_ol/104-2684561-4271117?url=search-alias%3Doutdoor&field-keywords=Bradley+Bisquettes+48&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

Promotion details:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/promotions/terms-conditions.html/104-2684561-4271117?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000FK2DPA&promo=A14SQMCXW3UKQ8&merchantID=ATVPDKIKX0DER

BTW, thanks for such an awesome forum.

coyote

Welcome aboard TFL ,Thanks for the good deal heads up.
                                                                Coyote

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

manxman

Manxman

TexasFlatLands

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I have been ghosting the forum for a week.  I was debating between the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse or a Bradley Smoker.  After reading through this forum and seeing all the issues people had with the Masterbuilt, I decided to spend the extra money and go with a BDS 4 rack.  I don't think I will be disappointed in the decision.

Thanks again,
TFL

iceman

Welcome TFL. Good to hear from you. Feel free to jump right in the middle of things and start having some fun. Good luck on your new toy. :)

headgames

HOLY CRAP      HOLY  CRAP     HOLY  CRAP     HOLY  CRAP     HOLY  CRAP     HOLY  CRAP     HOLY  CRAP     HOLY  CRAP    HOLY CRAP 
Wow thanks a lot . that was only  11.91 per box delivered ..................  and if  you qualify for their amazon credit card you can have 4 boxes delivered to your door  for only 17.67  thats  $4.41 per box  of  48 ..............  a big  THANK YOU ! and  welcome .........  too bad they don't accept paypal . just recieved an offer for any purchase over 30.00 get 15.00 rebate ........ lol  ;D
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

NePaSmoKer

Welcome TFL to the Bradley forum.

Thanks for the link, just ordered 3 boxes of oak  ;D

nepas

hillbillysmoker

May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

cingnut

192 pucks for about the same price as 120!  Plus I was able to mix and match, I got Apple, Pecan, Oak and Maple.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Skipystu

I just got a mix of four types for $47.77 w/shipping!

Sweet deal! Thanks for the heads up!

TxSmoker

I took advantage also, got 6 boxes.  Here is another great deal with amazon that is true EVERYDAY...you can get free shipping with orders over $25, so even when the current deal is over, you can still get boxes for $15.89 and as long as you buy at least 2 boxes, shipping is FREE. You can't beat that with a stick! People on Ebay selling for $15.99 also, but they want $14 for shipping, comes out to about 21 bucks a box. Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander Mt., ect all sell theirs for about $21 a box. So Amazon with the low price and free shipping is the place to go, even after this promo is over.

TexasFlatLands

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

TxSmoker is correct; Amazon.com is a great place to get pucks after the promo, or anything else for that matter.

I wanted to clarify.  You have to put 4 boxes in your cart to get one free.  The promo will be applied at checkout.  If you put more than 4, you still will only get 1 for free.  If you only put 3, you won't get any for free.  You have to place multiple orders to take advantage of the promo more than once (i.e. place two orders for 4 boxes, in total you pay for 6, 2 you get for free = 8 boxes over two orders).  If you don't see "Promotion Applied: -$15.89" at your checkout review, you did something wrong.  I have already made 4 orders of 4 boxes.

Also make sure it says this below the price:
Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Amazon.com allows other merchants to post to their site and sell through their services.  If you buy from someone else, the promotion does NOT apply -- only to Amazon.com fulfilled orders.  Currently the link in my first post still only shows Amazon.com pucks.

Stock up while they have the promo :-)

Enjoy!
TFL

JonnyDingo

From one newbie to another big thank you for the heads up!!!!! ;D