Amazon promo: four 48 count pucks for the price of three ($47.67 shipped)

Started by TexasFlatLands, March 12, 2007, 01:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

Welcome to the forum. You're gonna have a ball here. Thanks for the info on the bisquettes. Great deal.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

walpick

Guys,

Just ordered 4 boxes of 48 for 47.67 shipped.  I then applied for the amazon credit card and got $30.00 more dollars off   $17.67 for 4 boxes.  Pretty good deal

WalPick

gdoily

Still works - key is only pucks through Amazon, not the other vendors.  Thanks for the heads up!

Macman

Welcome TFL, I am a newbie as well and they guys and gals are great. Very supportive and willing to help out in many ways. They helped convince my wife to get me a smoke for my birthday er well there recipes did..lol

Anyone from Canada figured out how to get this deal to work without using a US address?

Mr Walleye

Macman

CanadianTire has their pucks on sale regularly about every month or so. Usually 15.99 Cdn for the 48 pack. Their selection is limited. The store here usually just carries Alder, Apple & Hickory and the Special Blend.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Skipystu

Hey guys,

Looks like someone got smart on us and listed a bunch of 48 count pucks and they come up instead of Amazon's items. Be very careful when you are ordering! Some are not currently in stock at amazon as well and come up as $20.19 a box.

I have used this twice over the past 4 months or so and it worked each time.