Vent

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 17, 2007, 04:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cajun

Nepa to change the fan speed just couldn't you just add a reostat like a light dimmer ??? that would speed it up or slow it down :P
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Cajun on April 12, 2007, 12:06:20 PM
   Nepa to change the fan speed just couldn't you just add a reostat like a light dimmer ??? that would speed it up or slow it down :P

yes i think that you could use a reostat speed control, i think its like a 3" pc fan ccw. I have a 4" fan with motor that came out of my old dehydrator that i am going to be putting in my project (whenever the weather gets nice) its an old metal interior frige. i have 500* door seal ,SS racks, vents and goodies for it. even some camo paint ;D

I have the plans from smokehouseplanDOTcom but i am going to do it different  ;D

nepas

coyote

I'm gonna wait a while and then get my plans from "nepas dot com" ;) Lookin' foward to the
finished product Nepas...Very cool. 8)

Coyote

NePaSmoKer

maybe nepasDOTcom will have the cam going soon. gizmo is helping and i think he just might figure it out. guess i'm going to have to surrender some jerky to him  ;D

nepas

West Coast Kansan

NePa, however it turns out I sure admire you effort and determination  ;) Was an interesting idea and your all over it - good man  8) and Gizmo is a clever guy  ;)  Will be great fun when it works.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

NePaSmoKer

Thanks WCK  ;D

Yeah he is  a nice guy, just the few mins we spent chatting i knew. Well the pic of me was taken from the nepas cam, its showing in static like a web cam, just having a time getting it thru the router for all to view. Maybe soon.

nepas

Gizmo

Sorry we didn't get together last night NePa.  Getting ready to head to the airport for Nashville.  Was hoping someone on the board here might be from the area for a get together but oh well.  If you take a look at the 2 sections of the manual I mentioned in a previous post, that is all that is left to get you on the internet.  Basically, determine what your webcam port numbers are (web port address - suspect you will use the wireless here, and the video port - default is 4321).  The description is on page 23.  Then set up the the service configuration thru the router.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Gizmo on April 14, 2007, 11:02:06 AM
Sorry we didn't get together last night NePa.  Getting ready to head to the airport for Nashville.  Was hoping someone on the board here might be from the area for a get together but oh well.  If you take a look at the 2 sections of the manual I mentioned in a previous post, that is all that is left to get you on the internet.  Basically, determine what your webcam port numbers are (web port address - suspect you will use the wireless here, and the video port - default is 4321).  The description is on page 23.  Then set up the the service configuration thru the router.

Thanks giz

I am at odds with the router right now  >:( thats the thing giving me all the trouble.

nepas