Brisket

Started by smokerman, March 15, 2007, 07:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokerman

Did a 7 lb. brisket last week end.  Smoke 4 hrs (hickery & maple) Box at 200, cooked till Int 175 about 13 1/2 hr. Then FTC 2 1/2 hr.  Best eatin I ever had.  put leftovers in sealed container, warmed up next day, made sandwitches.  Even more flaverful after setting in frig overnight.  Here is pic, maybe.  Before & After

Wildcat

Nice job.  Where is the invite? ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Arcs_n_Sparks

smokerman,

Very nice. I see you have figured out how to post pictures. Keep them coming.....

Arcs_n_Sparks

iceman

Why that's just plain art work there!!! Good job smokerman!!! Man, the list of places I can go visit to eat just keeps growing. Now if only I could get them to give me directions. Hmmmm..... :D ;)

Gizmo

I am still waiting for a post from Nashville so I can invite myself over when I'm there next month.  Lookin good smokerman.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

Lookin' good Smokerman , Here it is , after midnight and the hungers are hittin' hard. ;D

Coyote

West Coast Kansan

Mucho eating good there smokerman!   :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

IKnowWood

That looks good.  I have not yet done a Brisket.  This further peaks my interest.  Had to much Beef growing up, still need to learn how to appreciate the variance and different cuts.  But I think time is coming for some Brisket.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Gizmo

Assignment for IKW:

Go to store, buy brisket (whole packer if possible), Smoke Brisket, Eat Brisket, drink liquids, You might want to share ???

Enjoy   ;D ;D ;D

Brisket is a must do. ;)

;)Let us know how it turns out next weekend.  ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

That looks lovely smokerman, i could do with some of that! shall i bring some horseradish with me? ;D
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

NePaSmoKer

Very nice job smokerman ;D

I have my briskit in the fridge right now, going to give the BPS a run with it.

nepas

bluesin

Good job smokerman, I've done a couple on the Bradley propane and I did one where I cold smoked it for 4 hrs and then put it in the oven inside of a cast iron dutch oven for 8 hrs at 205. That brisket pulled apart like pulled pork, it was actually a little too tender for my taste, so the next time I'll check it at 5 hrs to see how it is faring and at what level of stiffness it still has. It definately cooks much faster via that method though.

Brisket is awesome when cooke properly as you have done!

Bluesin

manxman

Looking good smokerman, I have some pork butt and a side of pork loin on order from the butcher this week but seeing your pic I've a mind to go get the brisket I got from him a week or two ago on special out the freezer and do that next.  ;) :)

Brisket is sooooo good in the BS.  :)
Manxman