Anyone Ever Hear Of Trackforum?

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 21, 2007, 11:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcs_n_Sparks

NePa,

Join me and Rod Serling through the wormhole, and all with owrstrich will become clear. Bring your clearances and Area 51 pass...

Sparkler

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on March 21, 2007, 04:18:40 PM
NePa,

Join me and Rod Serling through the wormhole, and all with owrstrich will become clear. Bring your clearances and Area 51 pass...

Sparkler

Ok I got em

nepas

iceman

Quote from: Oldman on March 21, 2007, 03:44:29 PM
nepas

I do hope you know this is all tongue and cheek. *cough cough* owrstrich is just messing with ya. He has many names.....

Olds
You let the cat out of the bag Old's. The O zone has struck again! ;) Man o man a guy can get confused. ??? :o

Gizmo

Sorry NePa but I have to say I haven't laughed this hard for a long time. 
Owrstrich - you are a bad, bad, man  ;D ;D
Don't feel bad Nepa, I have seen Owr's posts form many months, met him for breakfast once, and often have to reread his posts to try to figure them out.   :D  There have been pages writen about all the acronyms used on the forum, Old's will have to dig through the archives and create the "Guide to Owrstrichisms".

Man are we a fun bunch!   :)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

Looks like campain season is here. The first sticker of the season will read....MICKI SUCKS !

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i use 2 names... 1 johnny 2 owrstrich... here are photos of my area 51 credentials... they are invisable to humans...

there you go... i hope that settles my names... johnny and owrstrich...

anyway... i know of this micki wench who posts at trackforum because i johnny owrstrich used to post at trackforum but i was banned for making positive contributions on a daily basis... 

i made positive contributions on a daily basis and was banned for life... thats how they are there...

i know the owner of trackforum... i would be happy to call him and demand this wench micki be banned for life... nobody likes her anyway...

let me know...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

LilSmoker

Haha! sometimes when i'm at my pc, my wife will hear me laughing and thinks i have the tv on, but more often than not i'm reading one of the really funny threads that often crop up at this great forum ;D

Hey Nepas, take it as a compliment, your jerky only made it onto the TrackForum as it looks so good!  ;)

Johnny O seems to really get around, i was at a job yesterday and we got talking about food, and one of the guys said that last week they had a guy working there that was really into smoked food, so i was interested and we talked about the BS, but now i'm thinking has owrstrich been touring the u.k. ?

If so, what do the hoteliers think of his equipment!  :o :o :o  ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

MRH

Too funny ;D  Owrstrich you are a ornery one ::)

Mark

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: LilSmoker on March 21, 2007, 10:52:52 PM

Hey Nepas, take it as a compliment, your jerky only made it onto the TrackForum as it looks so good!

Yeah i guess i should take it as a compliment, but i feel like a now  :o

nepas

Tiny Tim

Well, at least ya didn't post a pic of the other end o' that critter.... :D  At least the confusion is over......for now.  :P

Gizmo

I bet the guy that put the shirt and necktie on that fine distinguished furry friend didn't look so dapper after getting the cr@p kicked out of him in the process.  Worse than the other end TT.
Nice PS job.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on March 21, 2007, 09:00:32 PM
i am johnny owrstrich... i use 2 names... 1 johnny 2 owrstrich... here are photos of my area 51 credentials... they are invisable to humans...

owrstrich: The French are releasing their UFO files:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070323/D8O23IN81.html

A new wormhole may be needed. I will consult with Dyson, Kaku, and Hawking...

Arcs_n_Sparks

PigOut

hey nepa , if you get on that forum, provide us a link to your posts ! Get that wench.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

agent provocateur

i emailed the admin at track forum insisting that wenches thread be deleted...

i was told that she has been told to delete it or get banned... she is supposed to delete it when she get back... shes was gone fishing...

this photo was attached...

LilSmoker

Wow! what a great pair! (the bass i mean)

That's my kind of girl  ;D let her post whatever she wants i say :-[

Nepas, you're a lucky man, she's a fan of your jerky!  ;)

Think i'll send her some of my ribs, see what she thinks  :P ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes