Reveo Food Tumbler ?

Started by Mr Walleye, March 24, 2007, 12:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Thanks guys. I'll see if they get back to me on availability in Canada. If not I may take somebody up on that.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Mr Walleye

Well, I got an email.....

"The Reveo can be purchased in Canada by visiting www.skymall.com. There are not currently any Canadian retailers that stock the Reveo."

On the positive side the link they listed have them for 149.99 US. I think I will give them a call and see what shipping will be. Anybody have any experience dealing with this company?

Thanks
Mike

West Coast Kansan

bought some cigar supplies from them a couple of years ago. They target traveling public as claim to fame.  Catalog in the pocket of all the airline seats.  Thus the name. They did deliver  ;)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

iceman

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on March 26, 2007, 08:10:20 PM
bought some cigar supplies from them a couple of years ago. They target traveling public as claim to fame.  Catalog in the pocket of all the airline seats.  Thus the name. They did deliver  ;)
Bought a power backup for my portable DVD player from them. Had a mixup on the UPS verses USPS but it was my fault. They delivered as promised and in the time frame I expected. Just my 2.2 cents.

Gizmo

With Skymall you can earn Airline Milage, Hotel Points and other things on top of getting the product you order.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

winemakers

Along the lines of: If it's to good to be true..........

Can the Reveo really be $149, when everywhere else, including the freethemeat site, it is listed at $199.

My cheesey ripoff alarm is going off.

Has anyone purchased this magic machine thru skymall and found this to be on the up and up?

mld

Mr Walleye

Ya... I kinda wondering that because I sent them an email for a shipping cost to Canada and I haven't had a response in 2 or 3 days.  :-\

Mike

iceman

Hmmm... Now that I paid attention to the price something doesn't seem right. Maybe 249??? ???

Tiny Tim

I don't know how this affects Canadians, but I was just surfing Cabela's website, and saw the Reveo is on sale for $149 right now.  Don't know how long the sale is.

Mr Walleye

Thanks for the headsup Tiny!

I will order one right now

Mike

Mr Walleye

Wow!

This just must not be ment to be! I just tried to order it online and it indicated they won't ship to Canada. So I phoned them and they said the same thing. They have no idea why... but they just can't!

Go figure...
Mike

Tiny Tim

Shoot.  Wish I had some room on my cards.  I'd get it for ya and USPS it to ya.

NePaSmoKer

Reveo's at my Cabelas in Hamburg Pa for $149.99

nepas

iceman

Quote from: Mr Walleye on March 29, 2007, 02:01:08 PM
Wow!

This just must not be ment to be! I just tried to order it online and it indicated they won't ship to Canada. So I phoned them and they said the same thing. They have no idea why... but they just can't!

Go figure...
Mike
Walleye, e-mail me and we'll get something worked out. Sounds like another Sentry valve thing where they only ship to the U.S. Then I was told they ship to Canada and not Alaska. DUH??? I'm sure we can get the logistics figured out for you. ;)

winemakers

holy ship batman, did my procrastination finally pay off?

ordering as soon as I alt-tab back to Cabelas site.

mld