Can the butcher be right?

Started by Griffy, April 12, 2007, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

QuoteI did season it for about an hour as the manual said. Then I smoked a brisket in it, and washed it -- eek (Are the BBQ police coming?)

No more washing the cabinet, just the racks and pans.

;D Well Griffy, i bet you're not the first person to do that, and won't be the last! ;D

A few weeks ago, my sister came round and we were just gonna serve up some ribs, "they look great" she said, there goes my extra portion i'm thinking  ::)

Anyway after our little rib fest, my sister can't stop praising the ribs saying how lovely they were and she'll be coming round again for some more etc. Well i'm sitting there lapping up all the comments (like you do) and my sister says can i have a look at this smoker you're always going on about?, sure i say.

So i take her out to check out the BS, and she's saying "oh that's nice and neat" and "what's this, what's that" anyway finaly she opens the door, and after giving me a strange look, says "ooh! don't you ever clean it?"

Anyway i told her "get out of my garage you amatuer"  ;D

Women eh?.............LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

LS, you should never have let her look at it until after a couple of adult beverages.  She probably left thinking that guys like you is why women were invented, lol.  I might get in trouble on this one.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

lol

Never let the women see the inside of the smoker or the grate on the grill.

LilSmoker

Quote from: Wildcat on April 20, 2007, 04:41:30 AM
LS, you should never have let her look at it until after a couple of adult beverages.  She probably left thinking that guys like you is why women were invented, lol.  I might get in trouble on this one.

Quote from: Tiny Tim on April 20, 2007, 07:00:51 AM
lol

Never let the women see the inside of the smoker or the grate on the grill.

True guys, very true  ::) ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

Quote from: Wildcat on April 20, 2007, 04:41:30 AM
Careful Wildcat, your looking down the barrel of a loaded gun there. :D :o ;D

Wildcat

I know.  It is probably a 12 gauge full of rock salt!  :o
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/